Pages

11/5/10

Oh how time flies!



Leaves are falling off tree's. It's about that time to pull out the winter coat. When I get in the car first thing in the morning I can't wait for the heat to get going. It's November. Wow. Where has all the time gone?

Looking back:
Living with my parents temporarily and still working at Prison Fellowship International, what I believe will always be one of my favorite jobs, I was in the midst of a lot of life changing decisions November 2009. In fact, that is when I started taking baby steps planning my move out of Virginia to Louisville. I remember being so thrilled about the thought of change, being so scared because I wasn't sure I could pull off such a move, but above all, I remember being so motivated and excited to create a good life for my son and I. A life we could call our own and years down the road reminise and say "that was awesome".

I've been in Louisville for NINE months now. During this time I've been blessed with some of the best friends I've ever had, given the opportunity for an amazing, budding career, bonded in a whole new way with my precious baby boy, enjoyed spending priceless time with the love of my life, and have learned to make something out of nothing when times get tough. I wouldn't trade anything for this experience.

Looking forward:
Words cannot express how eager I am about the future. There will be more details to come on this soon, but for now just know that there is another huge opportunity looming right around the corner. Plans are currently in the works, so after things get firmed up I'll be sure to make an announcement.

For now, PJ and I will just keep on keepin' on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment