Pages

2/25/12

Honored!



I’ve never been officially awarded for anything in the blogosphere before, until this week! You’ve seen Katie (from Priceless Adventures) mentioned here numerous times. She was my sponsor back in November 2010 who answered my 101 questions about Dominica and made my transition to island life smooth. She also did my blog make-over and has recently started up her own blog design business at Priceless Design Studio.

I was completely blown away when she announced me one of the winners of the Leibster Award this week.

Stolen from Katie to clarify about the Liebster Award:

“Liebster is a German word which means “dearest” or “beloved.” It can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to upcoming bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) in order to create new connections and bring attention to wonderful growing blogs.

Part of the fun of getting the Liebster Award is that you get to pass it on to 5 other up-and-coming bloggers! I have been following these 5 bloggers for some time now, and they each bring something unique and special to the blogging community.”


Life Of Ikkins is happy to present the following with Leibster Awards:

Ken @ Gods Good Grace

Nile @ Big and Dumb

Heather @ Life Love Laughter

Nic @ The Dynamic Davidson Duo

Mark @ About Twenty Months in America


I am so excited to have carried on the Liebster tradition. Each of these blogs will keep you laughing, interested, and entertained. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


If you have been awarded the coveted Liebster award, here’s what’s next:

☞ choose five up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award
☞ show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
☞ hope the 5 you nominate will keep the cycle going to spread good blogging karma!

3 comments: