Pages

2/12/12

Journey: Week Seven

Stop being scared to make a mistake.

“Doing something and getting it wrong is at least ten times more productive than doing nothing. Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success. You end up regretting the things you did NOT do far more than the things you did.”

I'm first going to say that I can’t believe it’s already week seven!!! This has been a great self-evaluation and growing experience, I feel like it started just yesterday. But, I digress…

This is the first theme that I’ve been pretty resistant toward. See, I’ve been living life at 100 miles an hour since I was 17. I’m not getting into the gory details, but I’ve lived through more experiences at 22 years old than the average 50 year old has. This is not something I’m particularly proud to admit but it’s my life, and it’s real.

That being said, I think I deserve a break from the madness and I’m all in favor of "doing nothing" for now. My main goal through this chapter of life is thrive at being a mother, and do my best in work and school. Anything in between is a gray area that I’m dealing with on a day-to-day basis.

So, while I'd normally love to agree and fully embrace this theme, I just can't right now. And, I'm ok with that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment