Pages

4/3/12

Journey: Week Fourteen


Stop rejecting new relationships just because old ones didn’t work.

"In life you’ll realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet.  Some will test you, some will use you and some will teach you.  But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you."

I’m traveling this week so I apologize for the delay in getting this post up! 

Taking a step back looking at the big picture, I absolutely agree that every person comes into your life for a reason. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting some incredible people (recently and in the past) and I’ve also had the misfortune in getting mixed up in some bad crowds. Whatever the situation, I’ve found that every person brings something to the table whether it be a learning experience or love and laughter, there is a purpose for everyone.

It’s very eerie that this theme has fallen on this particular week given the context of some recent events. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting an incredible person who has brought a lot of light and laughter into my life. It has been absolutely terrifying and exciting at the same time. I’m trying to keep an open heart and mind while staying in my “safe zone” and laying low like I said I would in Week 12. Fate has a funny way of twisting things though, so we’ll see what happens. 

If you're reading about my Journey the first time and are wondering what the heck I'm talking about, click here. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment