Pages

3/26/12

Journey: Week Thirteen

Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons.

"Relationships must be chosen wisely. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company. There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen – in the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason. Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely."

I’m working on this. I really, really am. I’ve been learning how to embrace loneliness in a very healthy, fun way. And you know what? It sucks a lot. More than a lot. I’m often feeling unhappy or just plain sad being single, but I know that I need this time to find myself. Then and only then will I be able to enter into a relationship.

Life has recently thrown a wrench in my "master plan" (always has a way of doing that, huh?), but for the moment, I will continue to overcome loneliness and embrace contentment. It's only fair to myself and any person who I hope to be able to make happy in the future

If you're reading about my Journey the first time and are wondering what the heck I'm talking about, click here. :o)

P.S. Can I just give a huge shout out to the University of Louisville!? Made it to the Final Four AND are playing our arch rivals, the University of Kentucky wildcats. Unbelievable, way to go guys! Go cards!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment