Pages

10/4/11

What has been my favorite trip?

Day 4: What has been my favorite trip?

To be honest, I haven't really been on that many trips. There was Bense Pool, Indian River, Trafalgar falls, Secret Beach , Red Rock, Batibou Beach, the Carib Indian Territory, and of course my frequent visits to Roseau (which I'm not sure I'd consider "trips").

For living in Dominica that's only really scratching the surface since there is SO much to see and experience. If I had to choose, I'd say that Trafalgar falls was the most breathtaking (I had never seen a waterfall before), Batibou is by far my favorite beach, and I absolutely LOVE going to Roseau (mainly because then I get to visit my awesome friend Rachel and wander around town-- which is a totally different environment than where I live).

And that is how you give a very complicated answer for a fairly simple question. Go me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment