Pages

3/12/12

Journey: Week Eleven

Stop being idle.

"Don’t think too much or you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place. Evaluate situations and take decisive action. You cannot change what you refuse to confront. Making progress involves risk. Period! You can’t make it to second base with your foot on first."

It’s getting kind of tough to be transparent with these blog posts! I wish I could say: “This isn’t a problem for me”. Unfortunately, letting thoughts run away from me and thinking too much are my two biggest nemeses right now! I probably create fifty percent of my problems because I’m simply just thinking too much…over analyzing. But, it’s what I do best, to my detriment.

I really need to work on this.

1 comment:

  1. It comes with age and experience. Even though I am only a few years older, I've noticed that it makes quite a difference. I'm able to be a little more patient now, to carefully let things run their course, rather than to try and anticipate 3,000 different scenarios. It's an exercise in futility, unfortunately, so now, I just wait and let the universe fall into place.

    ReplyDelete