Pages

8/12/10

Boondock Saints



 Review...
  • Two (hot) main characters were Irish and had authentic accents... HUBBA HUBBA! What I'm really saying is that ANY girl will appreciate this movie.
  • Slapping someone in the face with raw meat is FUNNY. Oh man, I rewound the movie and watched that scene like four times. Seriously.
  • An old irish man with Tourette's syndrome, awesome.
  • The detective had a CD player hooked to his belt. Oh man, I remember those....
  • I'm not going to lie, I felt really bad for the cat.
  • I really enjoyed the twist in the plot! Two thumbs up on that.
Over all I really didn't feel like this movie gave me much pop culturally and there really wasn't too much from the movie I can quote (except "I just want to cuddle" ... "cuddle?? .. you fag!" bahaha). So although this was a good movie and I'm really glad I saw it, I'm not sure how it made the list.

Stay tuned for the next review.

Three down...87 to go....

The List

12 Monkeys
A League Of Their Own
Airplane!
Akira
Aliens
American History X
Animal House
Best in Show
Better Off Dead
Big Trouble in Little China
Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure
Blade Runner
Blazing Saddles
Boondock Saints
Bull Durham
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Caddyshack
Clerks
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Daze and Confused
Deliverance
Evil Dead II
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Field of Dreams*
Fight Club
Fletch
Ghostbusters
Glory
Gremlins
Heathers
Highlander
Jaws
Lethal Weapon I
Life as a House
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
My Blue Heaven
Naked Gun
National Lampoon's Vacation
Office Space
Pale Rider
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
Platoon
Policy Acadamy
Porkys
Predator
Primer
Pulp Fiction
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Rainman
Rambo: First Blood
Raw Deal
Red Dawn
Reservoir Dogs
Robo Cop
Run Lola Run
Say Anything
Scarface
Sixteen Candles
Spaceballs
Stand By Me
Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Terminator: Salvation
The 6th Day
The Big Lebowski
The Breakfast Club
The Godfather
The Golden Child
The Good the Bad and the Ugly
The Goonies
The Jerk
The Karate Kid
The Natural
The Professional
The Shining
The Three Amigos
The Usual Suspects
The Warriors
Top Gun
True Lies
True romance
Unforgiven
Untouchables
Young Frankenstein

3 comments:

  1. Because it's an awesome movie that you hadn't seen, that's how it made the list. Besides, there are quite a few quoteable parts from it, you just have to remember them. "Well that wouldn't do much, now would it? Perhaps it should have been rule of wrist."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, all the mention about the 'hot' guys makes my homophobia kick in. I'm not quite so sure I want to see this now. :D

    But, because it has an old man with Tourette's...

    jk

    Thanks for the review! I've got it que'd up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous- Very true, it was awesome. Besides the Breakfast Club, it's my favorite movie watched from the list so far.

    Kev- You won't be disappointed after watching it, trust me!

    ReplyDelete