Pages

8/18/10

My Little Man Turns 3!

Mom and PJ at the Zoo Saturday Aug 14 for PJ's early bday celebration.


Well, I guess he’s not so little anymore, huh? So many people had warned me, but I never truly comprehended the phrase “they grow up so fast” until now. The time truly has flown SO fast and in these past three years we’ve gone through some really tough times, but the one thing that has been consistent through it all is that we’ve always had each other.

I am such a proud mom of such a smart, funny little boy. I’m also so thankful to say that he has impacted my life in so many ways and revealed potential deep within me that I doubt I would have found without him in my life. PJ has pushed me to have ambition to provide a better life for us. Given me courage to do whatever necessary to make that happen. Provided strength during some of the hardest times in my life. Shown me how to love on a level that I’ve never loved before. He’s taught me patience and brought me a happiness that I wouldn’t trade for anything in the entire world.

I’m overjoyed to celebrate my little boys birthday today with him and I look forward to the privilege of standing next to him each step of his life as he blossoms into the amazing young man I know he will become.

I love you PJ! You are my world and without you I would be lost!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't be happier for you, best wishes to PJ happy birthday.
    Aunt Nora /Uncle Les

    ReplyDelete