Pages

4/7/11

No small task

Shopping and packing for this move has not been a small undertaking. You want herbal essence shampoo? Gotta bring it with you from the U.S. Want comfort snacks (i.e. brownie mix, goldfish, etc)? Bring it. Need deodorant or replacement Venus razor heads? Bring it! You get the picture.

Luckily we have a wonderful store called wal-mart (judge me if you will for that comment). In it I one-stop-shopped for everything I needed. From PJ's beach/pool toys, to face wash, to sunblock, to oatmeal, to a mattress pad, to collapsible laundry baskets, to you name it! Today the gathering of stuff was finally done and I was ready to pack the shipping barrel to send off to Dominica. 



It may seem a like a lot, but I know that it will go quickly over there.

I think I've met my shopping quota for the year. Dominica in T-24 days.

6 comments:

  1. I cant believe its coming so soon.

    I cant imagine having to purchase and pack almost everything that I would need for an entire year!! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Sandberg ChallengerApril 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM

    Can't wait for you to get here! I'll take you to some stores that will make the transition a little easier ;) so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Walmart! btw... if you run out of anything, I can always send you some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph - I know!!! It's creeping up SO fast.

    Rachel - I can't wait either!! We are going to have so much fun.

    Erin - Thanks girl!!! Love ya tons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki - I know we don't really talk anymore (plus I was your sisters friend), but if you need anything sent over later, let me know and I'm happy to help out. Best of luck!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Stacey! Anybody who will sled down a steep hill in a cardboard moving box with me will always be considered a good friend. Remember that?? LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete