Pages

4/5/11

What in the blog-world is going on?

Over the past few weeks I'm sure you've noticed the many changes around here. First I just spiced up my layout. Then I got brave, bought my own domain, and changed my blog title. Finally, to reflect that new title, I changed the layout again. All of that in just a short few weeks. It's enough to make your head spin--mine is!

Formorly known as To Walk in My Shoes (http://snikkidoodle.blogspot.com/), my blog-world has been turned inside out, revamped, and is now known as Life of Ikkins (http://www.lifeofikkins.com/). Welcome to the final product.

I want to give a huge thanks to my good friend dicom. He helped step by step through this process and I can't express my appreciation enough. Most of what you see here now is due to his hard work.

So, readers, I hope you like the new look as much as I do. You can also now follow me on twitter at LifeOfIkkins.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on the domain and best wishes for you going forward. -Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. Congratulations!!! - Scurvy

    ReplyDelete