Pages

3/4/11

Wolfiez Premium Beef Jerky {A Personal Testimony}


Anybody who knows me well knows that I do NOT eat steak. Crazy, isn't it? I never have liked it. Even jerky. Won’t touch it, won’t buy it, just DON’T like it. Well, until now that is.

I impulse bought a bag of Brown Sugar and Habanera because I heard some friends raving about Wolfiez Beef Jerky. Kind of dumb I would order JERKY when I know I don’t like it-but I wanted to try it to see what all the talk was about. If I didn't like it I could just let my son have it or give it away.

I received my order today at 11:50AM. I was really excited, yet hesitant. I know how I felt about steak and jerky in the past so why would this be different? Man was I wrong. I ate a piece of Brown Sugar flavored Jerky and that bag was GONE by 12:00PM. Yes, that’s right, I ate the whole freakin bag. By 12:10PM I placed another order with Wolfiez and I’m already half way through the Habanera.

Soooo…. I just shamelessly admitted how big of a pig I am (a bag and a half gone in just a few hours!) but that is seriously how good this Jerky is. It’s so good that it’s ADDICTING-watch out!

Why am I posting all of this? It would be a disservice to any person (even if you’ve never liked Jerky in the past) if I didn't tell them (YOU) how good this stuff is. My friends talked me into it and I’m SO GLAD that they did. I guess I'm just paying it forward =)

My friends really like Teriyaki flavor, but we ALL also LOVE Brown Sugar (seriously, it’s delicious!). And I have a thing for spicy food so of course, I had to get the Habanera.

Now go order yours. Do it!

Sincerely,

The girl who NEVER liked Jerky. Until she tried Wolfiez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment