Pages

5/11/11

So Why "Ikkins"?

I admit ikkins is a pretty odd nickname, but there is a story behind it.

For Christmas of 2003 I received my very own xbox and xbox live account (BIG deal at the time!). As my boyfriend-at-the-time and I were setting everything up we had to create a handle for my xbox live account. After sitting around for who knows how long trying to come up with a username I liked, my boyfriend blurted out "how about ikkins? Nikki backwards with an s at the end". Simple, unique, rolled off the tongue. From that point on I have been known as ikkins. Most of the time the only people who actually use my nickname are my gaming buddies, but I decided to use it as my blog title since it's different and very "me".

Okay, so maybe that wasn't a great story, but it's a story none-the-less and now you know how "ikkins" was born. VoilĂ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment